During their period, women get very emotional and usually complain about everything. Cramps, mood swings and hormonal changes are another problem, sometimes even getting from the bed can be a real challenge.
There are certain things that should be avoided while you have your period, and here are some of them:
1. Cooking: If you cook while you are on your period, you are risking hurting someone. If you are asking why, the answer is simple- while cooking, you probably use a knife or have it somewhere nearby. So, if you get an emotional attack, with a knife in your hand, what do you think it could happen? Not only to you, but to someone else as well. So stay away from the kitchen and order out your dinner while you are on your period.
2. Exercising: During your period, you got get fat, just bloated. Once it`s over, you`ll be sexy and attractive again. So there`s no need for exercising and staining your workout clothes.
3. Eating chocolate as much as you can: Avoid this cliché, you don`t need to eat tons of chocolate just before you are having your period, it won`t make you feel any better. Don`t go crazy, eat a few candy bars if you a craving for something sweet, not a whole cake.
4. Watching romantic comedies: This is not the best choice for those days of the month, especially if you`re single. If you are in a relationship, you may miss being single, and vice versa, if you are single, you`ll probably feel lonely and sorry for yourself. Remember, this is only a movie, those things don`t usually happen in real life. Everything is perfect on the screen, but the reality is the opposite, not only for you, but for everyone.
5. Using the cell phone: It`s very likely that you`ll end up calling your ex during this emotional period of the month. The mood changes, feeling alone and vulnerable, can make you do the worst mistake of calling your ex, begging him to get back together, crying, cursing him… You are not you in these days, so stay away from the phone!
6. Getting out of the bed: During the first days of the period, most of the women feel terrible so the best thing is to stay in the bed. Also, you`ll feel very cranky, and no one would like to deal with you. Sleep through it, 2-3 days, or as long as it takes, until the emotional crisis is over.
7. Fast food: Don`t go out and avoid fast food restaurant. During your period, you`ll probably like to eat tons of fried food, but you`ll only end up hating yourself, so stay at home and skip the burger and fries. Drink a cup of hot chocolate instead, it will warm you up and improve your mood.
8. Running: The worst idea ever! This is not the time to burn calories. Instead of running across the park or down the stairs, stay in the bed and watch a movie.
9. Sit at all: It`s much better to lay than to sit, you`ll feel much better. So, avoid sitting down, instead lie on the couch watching a TV and lie in the tub when you have to get clean. During your period, sitting and walking will make you feel bad.
10. Thinking: Don`t put the brain through a pain, when your whole body is already in pain.
11. Housework: Leave the pile of cloths from the floor or from the kitchen cabinet where it is, it won`t get anywhere. Don`t bother with cleaning, go back to bed and read some book or watch a movie. Relax these 2-3 days.